Our book with Wiley on AI

Thanks, Nisha. Thanks for your kind words. I learned a lot from you, Wil and Michael. I enjoyed being your editor! I benefited greatly from ...

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Write down your strategy - Satya Nadella way

How about Some 3500 words of white paper/essay on your business strategy? It has bit of touch of innovation. Satya Nadella, new CEO of microsoft has used a nice practice in communicating his strategy. He has written short essay or a long letter on his strategy which talks about the strategy he is adopting to bring about the much needed change in Microsoft.

He says he wants to use this letter and initiate dialog on this with all the senior managers and leaders. So that people can fine tine this and draw up their action plans at their levels.

Look at how he has written about Microsoft's strategy