Our book with Wiley on AI

Thanks, Nisha. Thanks for your kind words. I learned a lot from you, Wil and Michael. I enjoyed being your editor! I benefited greatly from ...

Monday, July 16, 2018


NOW THAT HOUSE WAS EMPTINESS
Juan Elia
Now that house was one emptiness, just emptiness was alive.
It all had taken my life away, lonely I was alive
Whole street lay desolate, in the death-wind of the noon-tide
In that courtyard of separation I was just a living shadow
Those two pigeons that lived there, which land they flew
One was named new and the other dead
The afternoon departing was a small betrayal
WIthin me my corpse arose, I was lie alive
Those who had to come were there and those who had to receive also
There it was whole street inhabited, every door was alive
A sever noon condoned fear of death to the green leaves
In the courtyard on the blind donkey just a crow was alive