Our book with Wiley on AI

Thanks, Nisha. Thanks for your kind words. I learned a lot from you, Wil and Michael. I enjoyed being your editor! I benefited greatly from ...

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Creative destruction of medicine - Eric Topol

Dr.Topol, one of the top few Cardiologists in the world, is fore frontier of future of medicine. His prescription for medicine is a fresh hope for lot of us. he says one third of medicine goes waste due to inaccurate medicine.

With a little sensor on your body, your smartphone can monitor your sugar level. With a little add-on the smartphone can monitor 6 medical grade ECGs. Now the doctor can monitor the patient without patient being tied to a hospital bed and for longer hours.

With DNA data on your phone, you as a patient can help the doctor to prescribe the medicine that is ultra specific to you, which can be so laser focused and effective a medicine that too generic ones, generally doctors resort to prescribe in the absence of data ..

Medicine is changing and changing big he says we

as