Our book with Wiley on AI

Thanks, Nisha. Thanks for your kind words. I learned a lot from you, Wil and Michael. I enjoyed being your editor! I benefited greatly from ...

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Leaders come in all colors and shapes

Good thing about leadership as known to most of us today is that leaders come in all colors and shapes. Both Bill the Gates and Steve the Jobs are college drop-outs. While British Royal Queen is unknown for whatever she is, slum dog stuff made millionairs. Point is, today, no matter who you are, where you come from, which is your background, what education you had, how much money your forefathers left for you- we all, at least, can enterain a hope that we can be big. If we want to be big that is!. Just consider, the most powerful man on earth, current American president..Barrak Hussen Obama...Cheers